Elementor is a page builder for WordPress that allows you to easily edit and customize the elements of your website, including buttons. Below I provide you with a basic guide on how to edit buttons in WordPress using Elementor:
- Go to the WordPress “Desktop”.
- Navigate to “Pages” and select the page you want to edit.
- Click “Edit with Elementor”.
Select the Button:
- In the Elementor interface, find the button you want to edit and click on it.
- If you haven't added a button yet, you can do so by dragging the "Button" widget from the left panel to the desired section on your page.
Edit Text and Link:
- In the left panel, you'll see editing options for the button.
- In the “Content” tab, you can change the “Text” of the button and the “Link” it points to.
Edit Button Style:
- Go to the “Style” tab where you can modify various elements of the style.
- Color: Change the color of the text and background.
- Typography: Adjust the size, font and style of the text.
- Border: Defines the type, width and radius of the border.
- Shadow: Add a shadow to the button if desired.
- You can also set different styles for the normal and hover states (when the cursor is over the button).
- In the “Advanced” tab, you can add animations to the button.
- Select the desired animation and adjust the duration and delay according to your preferences.
Add Custom CSS:
- If you have knowledge of CSS, you can add custom code.
- In the “Advanced” tab, find the “Custom CSS” section and add your code there.
- Once you're done editing the button, click the green "Refresh" button at the bottom of the left panel to save your changes.
- Responsive: Be sure to check how the button looks on different devices using the responsive preview options at the bottom of the Elementor panel.
- Testing: It's always a good idea to test buttons to make sure the links work correctly and the design is attractive.
- Templates: Consider saving your button as a template if you plan to use a similar design on other parts of your website.